Help your students focus on their speaking and listening skills in this structured academic controversy. Students will research a topic and debate both sides to help form their opinion on a topic.
This lesson is a part of our Comprehensive Opinion Writing Unit!
Click here to save 30% per lesson on all seven lessons in the unit bundle!This lesson includes:
• Lesson Overview
• Structured Academic Controversy Phases 1-3 Instructions: Selected Topic
• Research Guide: Selected Topic
• Structured Academic Controversy Phases 1-3 Instructions: Blank Topic
• Research Guide: Blank Topic
• Structured Academic Controversy Norms Poster
Check out our other Opinion Writing Content Lessons Below:
•State Your Opinion Clearly
•Support Your Opinion With Logical Reasons
•Support Your Reasons With Facts
Feel free to contact us with questions. Click the green star at the top of the page to follow us for the latest product releases. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and earns you free TPT points toward future purchases!