Structured Play Centers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I've created a bundle of my resources that will give you a jump start in planning your autism self-contained classroom setup. This bundle will give you a jump start in addressing behavior, visual routines, and academics at the beginning of the school year!Save $14.25 by purchasing as a bundle.BehavPrice $33.95Original Price $48.50Save $14.55
Structured play centers are a great way to practice fine motor skills, visual perception skills, following directions, and social skills. It is perfect to use as an independent workstation or morning tubs! Students need time to work with their hands and be creative! Your students will have so much fun with these center choices!
Please read this blog post to learn more about how I implement this in my classroom
Students with task avoidance and escape-maintained behavior would feel like they have more choice in what they do.
This resource includes that students can choose from. Each center choice has two differentiated levels.
1. Dot Art
2. Modeling Dough
4. Building Bricks
5. Pattern Blocks
6. Connecting Cubes
Three options of center schedules are included, and they are editable!
Please see the full video preview to see what is included!
Most items you already have or someone in your school will have:
1. storage bins to hold each center choice
2. bingo daubers or dot art markers
3. geoboards with colorful rubber bands
4. modeling dough
5. connecting cubes
6. building blocks and a base plate
5. pattern blocks
Please take pictures of how you use structured play centers in your classroom and share them with me on Instagram! @TotallyAutism