A complete book of lesson plans and activity sheets to cover the Science of Strong and Stable Structures. Every activity in this book has been tested, edited by the watchful eyes of students (my toughest critics), and laid out for you so you don’t have to do anything except gather a few materials. Updated Feb 2015 to include answers for quizzes.
Why buy this book?
1. LEARNING GOALS are written at the top of each lesson plan and student worksheet. The specific curriculum related goals are right there, easy for you and the students to see.
2. I have made the greatest attempt to keep this book ECO-FRIENDLY. Most of the needed materials can be collected from recycling bins (newspapers, cartons and junk materials) and after using, returned to the recycling bin.
3. This book is HANDS-ON and FUN from cover to cover. Children always look forward to science during this unit!
4. HELPFUL HINTS are given throughout the book so you are prepared for areas and/or skills that might need extra attention.
5. All of the activities have been TRIED AND TESTED. You don’t have to recreate what has already been done for you. Buying from an experienced teacher just makes sense.
6. VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY is in this book – an entire unit set out for you costing less than what a hard copy book would cost in a store. All you have to do is download it!
7. FREE BRIDGE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION - Anyone who purchases and leaves feedback is invited to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free powerpoint presentation (100 slides) on the different types of bridges.
You might also be interested in:
Volume and Capacity – Metric Measurement
Volume and Capacity Freebie
States of Matter Science Package