This PowerPoint gives students a basic understanding of the structures and functions of a plant leaf. A nice feature of this PowerPoint, is the embedded questions to check for comprehension of content being presented.
By the end of this PowerPoint, students will be to do the objectives below.
1. Identify external leaf structures and explain associated functions.
2. Describe and located leaf tissues/cells.
3. Compare and contrast the difference dichotomous venations and blade arrangements.
4. Describe the differences and related functions of various distinctive leaf structures.
5.Explain why many leaves annually turn colors and fall in autumn.
6. Describe several human uses of leaves.
The preview file will give buyer a clear insight to this PowerPoint.