Information Includes the following:
Leveled worksheet ideas for
different grades/levels. Perfect
for reinforcing basic personal
- I Can Write My Name (Basic): Teachers writes the student’s name on the line and instructs the student to copy their name 3 times. Students then choose which attempt was their neatest/best handwriting and put a star next to it!
- I Can Write My Name: Students use the given lines to practice writing their first and last name
Phone Number Practice:
- Call Me!: Students practice writing their phone number and dialing their number on an iPhone number keypad!
- My Home: Basic worksheet for young students. Students draw a picture of their house in the space provided. Then, students practice writing their house number and street name.
- My Address: Students use the given outline to write their house number, street name, city/town, state, and zip code!
- Sending A Letter: Students use the envelope template to address a letter to themselves!
E-mail / Log In Practice:
- My School Log-In: Students write their username/password to
reference when visiting the computers.
- Typing Practice: The given keyboard allows students to practice typing their username, password, name, spelling words, etc.
Teacher can laminate
and use for all different purposes!
- Happy Birthday To Me: Students write their birthday using words/#’s