This Student Behavior and Parent Communications Binder is meant to help you in every way possible with keeping excellent tabs on all behavior and communication that occurs in your classroom throughout the year. You are able to track student behavior patterns in an organized and efficient manner, and track all parent communications - including parent-teacher conference notes, parent communications (phone, email, & in-person).
This binder is the easiest and most effective way to keep tabs on all behavior and communications that occur throughout the year! There is nothing worse than forgetting about a conversation you may have had with a parent, why a student received a detention three weeks ago, and what you said your repercussions were going to be for a certain misbehavior! This binder allows you to have all of that information and data at your fingertips! You are able to cover all of your bases with this tracking binder!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- Detailed instructions for use
- Cover & Title Page
- Daily Student Behavior Chart to track short-term data
- Weekly Student Behavior Logs to track long-term data
- Student Communication Logs with detailed graphic organizers to record incidents, behavior, punishments, etc.
- Parent Communication Logs with detailed graphic organizers to record all communication with parents, keep parent personal information all in one place, etc.
- Parent Conference Logs with detailed graphic organizers to help you run a smooth conference with parents, establish goals and next-steps and monitor student progress
FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS:
"This is a wonderful product that allows me to let parents know about their student's progress and behavior in the classroom. You have thought of everything!"
"I love this! It's so helpful when trying to stay organized, and really helped with my maternity sub, so I had all my records in one place! Thank you for creating such crisp and nicely designed products!"
"This has been a game changer for me. I've been struggling as a first year teacher to keep track of kids who are frequent fliers and I am now able to have documentation that will help my students track their own behavior and for me to also inform parents of how their child is doing. This has been working well with my behavior clip chart. Thank you so much for this resource!"
**This resource was originally found in my Teach Inspire Change TpT store
, but can now be downloaded here.**
ALSO FROM EB ACADEMIC CAMPS:
Informational Text Reading Response Quilt
Emergency Sub Lesson Plans for Middle School
Timeless Text Reading Activity for Middle School
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for sales and all things Middle School ELA!