Do you have some students in your class who are challenging to deal with and need a visual in order to understand how their behaviours are perceived by others? Are you looking for a child-friendly communication log that you can use on a daily basis with parents to track and share your student(s) behaviour? If so, this is the perfect resource for you!
Enclosed in this package are :
- Notes for Teacher to understand how to use this resource effectively
- Letter template that can be sent home to parents so they understand the purpose of the Behaviour Communication Log
- Two different versions of the communication log (Happy Face System -- for younger learners and a checklist system for older students)
- Multiple Samples of "What Does Each Face Mean?" for you to choose from
- Blank "What Does Each Face Mean" templates for you to fill in