Blogging with elementary, middle school, and junior high students is one of my favorite activities to do as a Technology Director. The kids always enjoy it and the benefits are endless.
In this bundle you will find a variety of resources to help you get your own students blogging. I recommend using the website Kidblog. It is simple to set up and very secure, which is of the utmost importance for our students.
Here is a look at what you will get with this purchase:
* Why Blog? Student Handout
* Why Use the Kidblog Platform
* Parent Permission Slip/Contract
* Two Different Blog Rubrics (Color and B&W)
* Commenting Rubric (Color and B&W)
* Blog Advice Checklist
* Commenting Advice Checklist
* Types of Blog Posts
* I have also included 124 Blog Topic Ideas / Prompts for your students. Sometimes thinking of a blog topic is the hardest part! You can assign these prompts, or give your students choices.