This dog-themed challenge by Wild Child Designs is perfect for beginning the school year, March-Is-Reading-Month, or any other time when you want your readers to broaden their horizons. It's a month long challenge in which students collect brag tags for every book genre they read. They are trying to earn a total of 10 brag tags. They keep track of their progress using a data notebook page, complete pre and post reading surveys, and create their own large brag tag to show off their favorite book they discovered during the challenge.
This product consists of:
1. 2 pages of teacher talk notes.
2. A pre assessment (black and white).
3. A post assessment (black and white).
4. A data notebook page (black and white).
5. 4 pages of brag tags (minimally colored).
6. 4 pages of brag tags in black and white, if colored copies are not an option for you.
7. One direction page for the brag tag project for student use(black and white).
8. One large brag tag for student use (black and white).
9. One colored completion certificate.
10. One black and white completion certificate.