A business planning guide to help students create their own businesses or student stores and become entrepreneurs. The guide makes a great market day activity to supplement a student economics unit about making money through their own business. It includes a list of business ideas and covers brainstorming, creating a business plan, marketing plan, and evaluation of their businesses. It is also a great summer activity packet to help kids become entrepreneurs during their summer break.
- Personal interest skills inventory
- Evaluation sheet for current businesses
- Service based businesses brainstorming guide
- Service based business plan guide
- Service based business evaluation & reflection guide
- Product based business brainstorming guide
- Product based business plan guide
- Product based business evaluation & reflection guide
- Business Marketing Plan sheet
- List of student business ideas
- 7 Business Plan Templates
Created for grades 4-7
You might also be interested in
Looking for more resources?
If you would like to get updates on new products, resources and ideas…