Having an effective Student Check-in form is so important! You can easily post or push out this link using Google Classroom or whatever platform you are using. This is a Google Forms resource so you will view student's individual responses.
*This resource was created so teachers could check in with students. Student check-in could happen weekly, monthly, or every 9 weeks (or whenever report cards are sent home).
10 Questions are included:
- How are you today?
- How do you feel the school year is going for you?
- If you could change one thing about this school year, what would you change?
- Is there anything you want me to know. (anything at all)
- Is everyone at school showing you kindness and respect? If not, please explain. It's so important we treated everyone with kindness and respect.
- Are YOU showing kindness and respect to others at school? If not, please explain. Remember, how you treat people tells how much you care about them.
- Can you think of anything you need or anything I can help with? I care about you!
- What time of day is your favorite?
- What are you grateful for?
- What are you struggling with? ( you don't always have to be struggling. If you are not struggling, just type NONE)
Looking for COVID 19 Signs and Minimal Greeting Posters - NO PREP, click here!
- Follow me on TPT
- Leave feedback on TPT
- Check out my blog: www.teachingdunnsimply.com
- Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
*If you have any questions or have any problems please email me at email@example.com