Students and Teachers Community Helper Themed Preschool Homeschool Unit! This week includes cross-curricular activities and matching classroom decor for a successful week studying teachers and students in the community. This unit includes reading, math, language, science, social studies and art.
Please note, this is the last week of our 30-week program and the price of this unit includes its inclusion of a comprehensive end-of-the-year assessment relevant to our full year program but you can also adapt this and many other elements as a stand-alone unit or as a supplement to your own students and teachers community helpers theme.
In this unit, students will finish their CVC word review activities, count to 100, investigate length and continue the work we've been doing throughout this school year to see the world at large through activities that raise cultural and geographical awareness. Along this vein, we have a Students Around the World activity. Students will finish their last preschool science experiment for the year and do themed gross motor games. You will also be completing an End-of-the-Year Assessment.
We provide both color and b/w versions of our activities.
170 pages (plus 200+ bonus pages with our exclusive circle time, songs and classroom decor BONUSES). Highly engaging, super fun and very organized program to delight both teacher and student alike and lead to a successful week studying early learning skills with the theme of students and teachers as community helpers!
*View the Complete Year Preschool Program Bundle Here.*
Covers all academic areas in a three school time blocks per day and three days/week routine that easily stretches to five depending on the amount of material you cover each day:
* Weekly Lesson plan
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily quick drills focusing this week on CVC u words
* CVC Mystery Cards
* CVC Phrases
* Sight Word Activities for words "with" and "him" (Sight Word Dab, School Yard Word Search for Sight Words and Sight Words Play-Doh Mats)
* Making Words CVC Word Building Practice
* My Students Book
* School and Teacher-Themed book list
* End of the Year Assessment covering a broad range of early literacy activities like the alphabet, CVC reading, concepts of print, and much more.
* Wake Up! Warm Up! Daily - three quick drills on counting 1-100 and length concepts.
* Three math worksheets
* End-of-the-year math assessment focusing on a variety of math skills including shapes, pattern recognition, addition, subtraction, fractions, counting and more.
ART, SCIENCE and SOCIAL STUDIES
* Complete School dramatic play printables pack, including Report Card, Attendence Record, Clock, Name Tags, Alphabet Poster, Rules Poster and more.
* My First Science Notebook cover and Table of Contents page inserts
* Students Around the World Book and hidden picture fun
* World Maps Pack
* What Melts in the Sun journal entry pages and instructioms
* Easy Shapes School Bus craft
* Length Search
* Pencil Play game
* Student Action Cards
BONUS CIRCLE TIME BOARD PIECES
* How's the Weather
* Days of the Week
* This is How We Go to School Song Poster
* BONUS 19 Additional Song and Rhyme Posters
* End of the Year Certificate
BONUS CLASSROOM DECOR
* What Does a Forest Ranger Do? Poster and corresponding vocab picture cards
* Weekly Center Bin Labels
* Storage Bin Labels
* Bonus Song and Rhyme Posters
* ABC Reference Sheet
Instructions, overviews and more.
This unit is part of a 30 weeks of units in the Home CEO Age 3-4 Preschool Curriculum. Click here to buy the bundle and save!
ALL PROFITS TO CHARITY
100% of our monthly profits are distributed monthly to 20 outstanding nonprofit humanitarian organizations, so thank you for your purchase! Learn more here.
We use art primarily by Whimsy Clips by Laura Strickland
with secondary sources credited within each document. We also use digital paper from PrettyGraffic and Erin Bradley Designs for my title pages. I use fonts by KG Fonts and Pablo Impallari. (All links included within the document).
Copyright 2017 Home CEO Inc.