This Student Council Leadership Training could help your student council members improve and enhance their leadership skills especially in the areas of goal-setting, organization, cooperation and decision-making. It also includes activities on self-awareness to help them recognize their talents, skills, and capabilities.
This bundle includes 6 of our resources.
Developing and enhancing leadership skills is one of the most vital life skills that our students need to learn. Our students need to be effective and efficient not just in the classroom most especially when they are out in the big world.
This bundle includes 2 of our resources: Leadership Skills Training: Goal Setting & Organization
1.Leadership Skills Training: Goal-Setting
Definition of Goals
Types of Goals
80/20 Principle on goal setting
Routes to accomplishing goals
2. Leadership Skills Training: OrganizationThis training focuses on:
Definition of Organization
Both training includes inputs, activity sheets, and processing questions to facilitate better learning experiences.
3. Working Together: Team-building Activities
This team building set comes with general objectives. Each activity comes with instructions you can modify. It also comes with processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities that you can discuss with your students.
6 Team building Activities (Included are materials needed, instructions and processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities)
4. Decision-Making: Improving Decision-Making Skills
This mini-lesson is about teaching your students to decide better. A strategy/ technique based on research will be discussed in this mini lesson to guide your students in making better decisions. It is called: FIG TESPN.
FIG stands for:
I-Identify the problem
G- What do you want to achieve to address your problem.
TESPN stands for:
T-Think of many possible solutions
E- Envision outcomes based on the solutions to the problem/s
S -Select the best among all the solutions
P- Plan the procedure, anticipate pitfalls, & practice steps.
N- Notice what happened and remember it for next time.
5. The Habits of Happy and Healthy Tweens and TeensTeaching good habits to our tweens and teens are essential. We want them to practice these habits to make them successful people in the future.
These habits can be taught in class and they can also be printed and posted in the classroom or guidance office. You can use them as part of your orientation at the start of the school year.
6. The Self-Esteem Project: Activities in raising a healthy self-esteemThis Self-Esteem Project is about discovering oneself, recognising and affirming one's talents, skills, and capabilities. It is also being aware of the things that we do that affects our self-esteem.
This module includes:
* Definition of self-esteem
* Signs of positive and negative self-esteem
* Self-esteem concepts
* Quick inputs
* Tips for a healthy self-esteem
* Tips for parents to help raise the self-esteem of their kids
* Processing questions are included in each activity to facilitate better learning experiences
**If you are satisfied with our products or free downloads, please consider taking a minute to rate us, leave a comment or feedback or send us a short testimonial. We strive to create the best resources possible and your feedback and support helps us greatly. You will earn TpT credits when you leave feedback and you could use these credits to buy anything you like on the TpT website. **