With ready to use forms, contracts, ballots, handouts, surveys, and planning tools this Student Council Advisor’s kit has everything an advisor needs to pull off a successful year without pulling all their hair out or wasting hours coming up with forms you aren’t even sure how to make.
When I took my first student council advisor position I struggled through hours of googling the best way to organize a student council, when to have elections, and what a ballot should look like. I was thrown into the “student council ocean” without so much as a life preserving shred of paperwork from my predecessor. This kit was born from that need. I promise it will help you navigate the tricky waters of student council.
This kit includes:
• 10 pages of an advisor’s tips and advice organized into sections like Student Council 101, Election Process Cheat Sheet, Year Map, Drafting Your Own Constitution, Preparing For a Student Council Meeting, and Tips for Student Council Events.
• Nomination Form (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Election Ballot (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Election Ballot Tally Sheets (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Student Council Contract (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Student Council Game Plan Visual (PDF)
• Student Council Game Plan Handout (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Meeting Minute Form (Microsoft Word Doc)
• School Survey (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Post Event Form (Microsoft Word Doc)
• End of Year Evaluation (Microsoft Word Doc)
• Printable Calendar (PDF)
All Word Documents are EDITABLE to meet your school’s specific needs!