Student Daily Learning Log - Interactive Notebooks in Language Classrooms
This printable PDF includes:
- cover page that can be printed for the front of notebooks
- two 2-page daily learning logs with places for students to write objectives, take notes during the lesson, write answers to a quick quiz/assessment and write down a summary of their learning. (For more information about how to use this, please see the post about Student Learning Logs on my blog: SraKSpanish.com)
- one page for students to copy class anchor charts created during instruction
- one note-taking page for students that can be duplicated
- one page to create "class rules"
- one page for student self-reflection about their writing
- two different cognitive content dictionary pages for students to keep a personal dictionary as needed.
- four instructional pages for the personal dictionary based on the type of class (heritage learners, language learners, ESOL students and dual language learners)
- four graphic organizer options for students to use during instructional time
These pages can be printed to create a weekly notebook or even printed and bound per grading period and/or semester. They can also be used as digital templates for students. to type into when appropriate. These can be used for those more challenging classes to keep everyone on task and accountable for learning.
Hope this is helpful! Happy teaching!