Read more about these binders on my blog: Sharp in Second
Download the preview to see everything included!
Let your students take charge of tracking their own progress monitoring with a student data binder. This tool is the perfect student portfolio. Your class can reflect on their learning and they can take their portfolio home at the end of the year!
- Charts that align with the Florida math standards for 2nd grade and the GO! Math curriculum chapter tests. Your students will be able to color in the graphs to show their mastery of each standard taught and assessed in each chapter.
- Each chart also has the standards listed in student friendly language (I can… statements).
- A key, that you can use at conferences, that lays out where each standard appears throughout the math book as well as where they repeat. This is useful when comparing how a student performed on a standard the first time they were tested compared to the second, or sometimes third.
- A cute chart for students to graph their reading level per month.
- Stylish dividers for each section and a divider for writing samples.
- Reteaching logs (1 math, 1 reading) to keep track of each time the standard is retaught to the student and how they perform.
- a Reading Growth Chart for students to track their reading level monthly.
- a place for students to record reading goals per month and for summer
Let's connect! Sharp in Second blogPinterestInstagramFacebook
student data binder, data tracking, student data, data binder, common core data