Get your students involved in the process of setting goals and help them understand what their disability means to them!
This is a collection of posters, worksheets, and data collection forms aimed at helping students with disabilities understand how their disability affects them, what they are good at, and what they need help with. Then set goals based on those findings. Those goals can then be tracked over time using the goal tracking sheets provided.
This set includes
* Binder Cover (Boho Bird Themed)
* Planning pages for students to fill out regarding their plans for life, and their plans for this school year
* Understanding your disability worksheet
* What is a disability poster
* 7 Kinds of smart posters and activity (to help students understand where their strengths and weaknesses are)
* Setting smart goals posters, planning sheets and examples for both long and short term goals
* Writing pages
* Goal tracking/graphing sheets
* Standardized test score tracking sheets
All worksheets and planning pages are provided in both color and black and white.
This is a perfect resource for back to school planning with your students!