Documents Included (this document can be edited):
1. Student Progress Monitoring - The student is able to keep track of their own progress and take ownership/responsibility for their own work.
2. Speech Therapist Progress Monitoring - The speech therapist is able to enter IEP goals, track progress for multiple sessions, and the document will average the progress made for you. This document is then linked to (Progress graph and individual goal progress). (up to 20 goals done for you)
3. Progress graph - This document is a graph of the averages of each goal address during a certain period of time. (tracks up to 10 goals)
4. Individual goal progress - This document is a line graph for each individual goal (up to 10 goals) that plots the progress over a given period of time for you. It is based off of the information you input into you Progress Monitoring chart.
5. Parent/Guardian Communication/Education Log - This document allows you to track communication and education provided to parents. It also allows you to check whether homework was sent home during each month of the school year.
6. Behavior Log - Allows you to track a students behavior throughout a month and provides a way of deciding if they should receive prizes or if a letter should be sent home. There is one for each month of the school year.
I use all of these documents in Student Data Collection Folders. Each student receives their own folder (which I keep in my room). These forms are located in those folders for easy access during each session. This document also provides me with visual graphs I am able to insert directly into quarterly progress reports. I am sure this could be edited for special education teachers data collection as well!