Help students take ownership of their learning by tracking their own progress! This listing is for student data notebook sheets to be used in Pre-K. Included are 12 pages to track academic and behavior progress.
***UPDATED 12/2015 to include tracking for lowercase letter names!***
The pages include:
1. Cover sheet, with a place for the student to draw a self-portrait
2. Goal setting sheet
3. Name writing progress sheet, with a 5 lines to compare growth throughout the year
4. Shape naming (8 shapes)
5. Counting (up to 30)
6. Color naming (11 colors)
7. Letter names (uppercase)
8. Letter names (lowercase)
9. Letter sounds
10. Number names (0-10)
11. Knowledge of first letter in name / Reading whole name
12. Monthly behavior log (b&w)
13. Monthly behavior log (color)
Data | Assessment | Student Assessment | Data Notebooks | Classroom Management |
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2015
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.