Your students can be in "con-troll" of managing their individual goals and tracking their own progress! My personal goal this year is for my students to take initiative of self-monitoring their own goals and differentiating whenever possible. Most graphs have differentiated versions to help reach different goals. My kids have also been excited about the new troll movie, so they ♥ the troll theme!
★★ See preview for visuals of all included! ★★
Included in this progress tracking pack:
★ Black & white and color options for Progress Portfolio covers
★ Reading Fluency
* 4 versions included for different levels of reading ability.
★ Spelling Tests
* Students track their grades each week on a bar graph.
★ Writing Goals
* Students and/or teacher create individualized writing goals. Students indicate when the goal has been met and create new goals to work towards.
★ A.R. Points Tracker
* 2 versions to choose from and differentiated options available for different reading levels.
★ Reading & Math MAP Progress
* 5 versions to use for differentiated RIT scores in 1st and 2nd Grade.
* Students set goals and monitor progress towards their goal!
★ ClassDojo Behavior (Weekly Percentages)
* Students graph and compare their weekly percentage goal and percentage earned. Students can see their behavior over the grading period (6 week and 9 week grading periods included).
Feel free to e-mail me with any questions!