This product will teach you how to easily use Google Sheets to make visually attractive spreadsheets and charts of student data. This product supplies you with step by step directions of you how to use Google Sheets to organize raw student data into meaningful color-coded spreadsheets and charts. It will also teach you how to easily incorporate these items into a Google Slides presentation or a Google Document.
This product contains:
1. A link to a practice Google spreadsheet that contains fictitious raw student data.
2. Directions of how convert the raw data from the practice Google spreadsheet into a finished spreadsheet that uses color coding to clearly display if students are advanced, proficient or minimal.
3. A formula that sums the number of times a student is proficient.
4. Directions of how to alphabetize students, create averages, add borders and many other things that will make your spreadsheet visually appealing.
5. Directions of how to create charts (graphs) from your finished spreadsheet.
This product also contains a link to a finished spreadsheet that you are able to make a copy of and save to your drive. You can use this pre-made finished spreadsheet as is,or use the directions provided to edit it and adjust it to your needs.
One of the main benefits of using Google Sheets versus Excel for data analysis, is that it is less complicated and much more user friendly. Additionally, the use of any Google app allows for online synchronous (at the same time, in different locations) and asynchronous (at different times, in different locations) collaboration with colleagues, which is a huge time saver in the busy world of teaching.
Thank you for considering my product. I also appreciate any feedback you can give me.