~Data Binders ~ Goal Setting ~ Progress Tracking~
This resource is intended to assist student-driven data tracking. Enables teachers to manage classroom data collection. Help your students become more responsible and accountable for their own learning and behavior with the use of these data tools. Students track various information such as progress, goal setting, reading practices and behavior.
This resource could be used as a professional development resource to begin staff in learning about and implementing data binders. It could be used as part of a PGES or ISLLC standards evidence when put into use in your classroom or school.
Pages included in this data binder resource are:
• student data binder cover
• student graphing that can be used for PAS, MAP, or other tests your school uses
• student goal setting for use on PAS, MAP, or other test your school uses
• behavior tracking data
• student behavior and accountability tracking
• STAR data results and goal setting
• tracking AR point data
• multiplication & division facts graph
• tracking Addition fact progress
• tracking Subtraction fact progress
• benchmark or running records tracking
• reading logs
• weekly spelling test graph
• fractional attendance data tracking
• travel logs to track student movement within the school building
Check out these other resources from Not So Typical Teacher:
Black History Month mini unit with biographies, comprehension question pages, and interactive notebook pages
Black History Month Mini Unit
This collection includes each individual biography for Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King, Jr., Booker T. Washington, and Sojourner Truth. As a bonus, you'll also get interactive notebook components and compare/contrast sheet.
Saint Valentine Close Read with informational passage and comprehension questions
What's the Point of View resource that includes posters and interactive notebook pages to support CCSS RL4.6
What's the Point of View?
Any questions or concerns about this resource? Contact the Not So Typical Teacher at email@example.com.