Also included in
- Empower your students in their own learning within the classroom or digitally through distance learning. The resources in this bundle will motivate your students to take charge of their learning this year. This resource bundle includes all the necessary tools for instilling growth mindset within y$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
Student Data Binder & Tracking Sheets | Start the year out right with this resource which includes all the necessary tools for students to set goals and monitor their progress throughout the year. It also includes achievement cards students will love to collect as they meet goals and demonstrate growth in reading, math, or any subject you choose to track. These cards are the size of trading cards and are designed to fit perfectly into plastic trading card pockets for display in their data binders. Please see preview for a visual or go to my blog post for ideas on using Student Data Binders where I share setting reading goals.
Before purchasing this, please see my Student Data Binder / Growth Mindset Tookit Bundle, which gives you 20% OFF both this data binder resource and tools for launching growth mindset in your classroom.
This resource includes:
* data binder covers (2020-2021)
* A super student profile
* A Reading and Math Reflection
* A reading goal setting chart for accuracy, fluency, comprehension and good reading habits
* A reading conference form for individual reading conferences (added 11/9/16)
* A math goal setting chart for fluency, problem solving, representing & communicating, and accuracy
* Student data graphs for tracking reading & math assessment progress and fluency
* An editable data tracking graph (added 11/9/16)
* Student achievement cards (designed to be kept in clear plastic trading card pockets) ~ Students don’t trade these cards, but are motivated by adding their achievements to their collection!
These cards include:
Reading- Distinguished / Advanced Achievement
Reading Growth (3 Designs)
Accelerated Reader Achiever (4 Designs)
Math- Distinguished / Advanced Achievement
Math Growth (3 Designs)
Accelerated Math Achiever (4 Designs)
Math Fact Fluency
Extended Response: Short Answer- "Woo-Hoo, I Got a 2!"
Open Response- "Look at Me, I Got a 3!
"Check Out My Score, I Got a 4!"
NOTE: Editable cards have just been added so you can design your own achievement/growth cards to meet your students' instructional needs. (9/12/17)
See student data binder (super hero themed) before purchasing.
To see resources for teaching common core reading standards, please click on the links below and check out the following toolkits that can be used with any story...
Needing some Ready-to-Go, detailed lessons to ignite your reading program? All you have to do is print and go!
Remember to leave feedback for TpT credit toward other products on your wish list!