Student Data Binder - Goal Setting Charts ~ Progress Monitoring Graphs ~ Student Reflections ~ Trading Cards (incentive collector cards to represent students' growth and achievement)
See Student Data Binder (Emoji themed) before purchasing. Both have the same components. :)
Start the year out right with this resource which includes all the necessary tools for students to set goals and monitor their progress throughout the year. It also includes achievement cards students will love to collect as they meet goals and demonstrate growth in reading and math. These cards are the size of trading cards and are designed to fit perfectly into plastic trading card pockets for display in their data binders. Please see preview for a visual or go to my blog post for ideas on using Student Data Binders where I share setting reading goals.
This resource includes:
* data binder covers (2020-2021)
* A student superhero profile
* A Reading and Math Reflection
* A reading goal-setting chart for accuracy, fluency, comprehension and good reading habits
* A reading conference form for individual reading conferences
* A math goal-setting chart for fluency, problem-solving, representing & communicating, and accuracy
* Student data graphs for tracking reading & math assessment progress and fluency
* An editable data tracking graph
* Student achievement cards (designed to be kept in clear plastic trading card pockets) ~ Students don’t trade these cards, but
are motivated by adding their achievements to their collection!
These cards include:
Reading- Distinguished / Advanced Achievement
Reading Growth (2 Designs for both boys & girls)
Accelerated Reader Achiever (4 Designs)
Math- Distinguished / Advanced Achievement
Math Growth (2 Designs for both boys & girls)
Accelerated Math Achiever (4 Designs)
Math Fact Fluency
Extended Response: Short Answer- "Woo-Hoo, I Got a 2!"
Open Response- "Look at Me, I Got a 3!
"Check Out My Score, I Got a 4!"
NOTE: Editable cards have been added so you can make your own!
To see resources for teaching common core reading standards, please click on the links below and check out the following toolkits that can be used with any story...
Needing some Ready-to-Go, detailed lessons to ignite your reading program? All you have to do is print and go!
Remember to leave feedback for TpT credit toward other products on your wish list!