Even in 2nd and 3rd grade, students have questions about how to spell words they want to put into their writing. This reference tool contains over 1000 words, as well as some handy dandy writing tools to help your students become independent writers.
In this dictionary packet you will find:
- Cover for both 2nd and 3rd grade
- Table of Contents
- Three Types of Writing chart
- Parts of Speech
- Days, months, and seasons
- Colors and numbers
- Reference page for every letter A-Z with space for students to add words
- 7 editable templates with primary writing lines and regular lines
- An editable cover (in case you don't teach 2nd or 3rd grade)
This resource contains all 1000 Fry words (plus some extra since there are no Fry words for the letter Z).
If you like this resource, try it with performance tasks.