The Student First Look Book is a great way for elementary students to introduce themselves to their teacher and classmates. Students can create a first look book that can be displayed in the classroom for Open House or Parent Nights. This file contains everything you need except the manila folder.
The product comes in two versions (PDF and Microsoft Power Point) so that you can easily edit and customize this product if needed. The following topics are included in this file:
1. A cover page that goes on the front of the manila folder that students can decorate as they wish.
2. My Portrait for students to place a photo in the book.
3. Facts About Me: (Name, Birthday, Age, Hometown)
4. My Family: A section for the students to list and talk about their family members.
5. When I Grow Up, I Want to Be...: Students can write about what they want to be when they grow up.
6. My Goal for this School Year: Students can set a long-term goal for the school year.
7. My Biggest Strength: Students can discuss what their biggest strength is and why they think it is a strength.
8. My Biggest Weakness: Students can discuss what their biggest weakness is and what they may need help in during the school year.
9. What I Need from My Teacher: Students can write a short response what they will need from their teacher this school year.
10. A Few of my Favorite Things: Students can list a few of their favorite things from favorite color to favorite subject in school.
This is a great hands- on activity for the first week back to school.
Please be sure to download the preview file to see exactly what you are getting when you purchase this product!
Created by Stephanie M. Icenogle, The Creative Classroom © 2013
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.