The 8 Standards for Mathematical Practice are taught alongside the Common Core Standards for Mathematics. These standards can be taught along with any math lesson! These posters include student-friendly language that you can use when referring to these practices!
The 8 Standards for Mathematical Practice are:
1. I can solve problems without giving up.
2. I can think about numbers in different ways.
3. I can explain my thinking.
4. I can show my work in many ways.
5. I can use different math tools.
6. I can work carefully and check my work.
7. I can use what I already know to help me solve new problems.
8. I can solve problems by looking for rules and patterns.
THIS SET INCLUDES:
- 3 Styles of Display Cards
- Mini Cards
- Student Bookmarks
GET YOUR TPT CREDITS!
Go to your MyPurchases page. Underneath the title of each item you've purchased, there is a button where you can provide feedback on that product! Each time you provide feedback, you'll receive TPT credits. Every 20 credits you earn is worth a dollar!
Follow my TPT account!
Follow me on Instagram for updates! @teachingin210