Student Goal Setting activity. Perfect for the first or last day and week. It is a great activity for teaching the importance of setting and working towards learning, social and behavioral goals that students will love. Quick and easy to prepare!
★★★Purchase the Back to School Bundle★★★
Purchase other fun and engaging activities like this one in the Back to School Activities Galore bundle
. By purchasing the bundle instead of individual worksheets you will save 60%!!! Click Here To View!
The first week is crucial for establishing the type of classroom and student behaviors you want for the year ahead. This resource helps students to start the year in a positive manner . Goal setting helps students to focus on what they want to achieve and work towards it. Goal setting is crucial for academic, social and behavioral success and progression.
Directions For Use – Student Goals
> 1 of each goal poster per student.
> Pencil or pen for each student.
> Coloring in pencils (optional).
1. The teacher should discuss what goals are, how to write goals and the importance of working towards them.
2. Students write their name at the top of each poster on the line provided.
3. Students write 3 specific, personal yearly goals for each category (learning, social, school, other).
4. Students color in their posters to make them unique and personal.
5. Display the posters on a goal wall or have students place them in a goal book.
6. Encourage students to review them regularly and reflect on their progress.
If you liked this product, you might also enjoy these products. Click the links and check them out now!
Four Operations Board Games Bundle (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
No Cost, Trackable Classroom Rewards Wall Display
Stay updated on my products and network with other teachers.
Click here to follow me on Facebook.
Click here to follow me on Pinterest
Feedback and Ratings:
A big thank you to everyone who leaves a rating or feedback. It earns you TPT credits (which you can use to reduce the cost of future purchases) but it also lets me know if you like my product and would like more of the same. I am so immensely thankful and humbled whenever someone takes the time to do this so please know that it is always greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you for reading and happy teaching!