Also included in
- The beginning of the school year is an exciting and very busy time of year for teachers. Use these editable forms and packets to create eye-catching, professional information sheets and booklets for back to school night and more! Create a meet the teacher letter, welcome to school packet, student inPrice $8.00Original Price $11.00Save $3.00
Back to school is a busy time of year for teachers, students, and parents. Keep things simple by using these editable student information cards and permission slips to organize all the important information you need to know about your students. You can even edit these templates for your classroom needs!
Use these cards at Open House or Back to School Night to gather important student info from parents and families. These cards can be used to get info about transportation, medical needs, contact information, keep birthday lists, and more! The editable templates make it easy for you to get the information you need for your classroom.
Each card is half a page (2 cards per page). You can print on card stock, hole punch one corner on each card to create a ring of student information cards, transportation cards and picture permission slips. Keep all important information organized and readily available throughout the year! Use the blank template to create your own card for any additional information you may need.
Included in this resource:
- Student Information Card (with & without clipart)
- Transportation Card (with & without clipart)
- Photograph Permission Card (with & without clipart)
- Birthday List Card (with & without clipart)
- Medical Needs/Concerns Card (with & without clipart)
- Class List Card (with & without clipart)
- Editable PowerPoint templates (most of the text is editable, the clipart is NOT editable)
- 1 blank template to create your own cards
Check out the preview to see what is included!
►►You will need PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders