The Student Interest Survey is a great icebreaker activity for any age classroom. Similar exercises are used with corporate team building because… they work!
You have three different options for delivery. If you're more comfortable, do the traditional printable with PowerPoint. You can use the Google slide for an interactive exercise in class. Have students fill out their interests. Then, students share their slides with classmates. Last, students complete the same or different sections and hand in their assignments. They are getting acquainted without any stress.
Use the Google form if you have an online class. Or, maybe you want to collect the student data before class begins. With older students, that allows you to be prepared with some tailored activities as well as personalized lessons. What a great way to grab attention from Day 1!
Text is editable; graphics are not editable.
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).