Students are way more likely to be engaged in our lessons when we can incorporate the things they love! Send this home or have your students complete this on the first day of school! I recommend having parents/students update this form quarterly as we know how often their interests change.
Questions asked include:
1. What is your name (first and last)?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite t.v. show, cartoon character, or movie?
4. What/who is your favorite song or musical artist?
5. What is your favorite game or sport?
6. What is something else you love?
7. What is something that would get you excited about learning?