Middle School Student Keyboarding Workbook–26 digital copies (enough for the entire class). Each has 75 pages with 49 illustrations and 12 aligned videos to support understanding. Aligned with free teacher handbook (Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding). Program enables students to self-pace, self-manage their year-long keyboarding journey from wherever they are. One of 7 grade-level student keyboarding workbooks (kindergarten through Middle School) to accompany teacher two-volume Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding (teacher handbook free with student workbooks).
* Why learn keyboarding?
* formative and summative assessments
* domain-specific vocabulary
* relevant problem solving
* required digital citizenship overview
* Embedded links available so students can simply click and go—no searching for the site, typing in addresses, trying to remember the site address
* Samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
* Background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
* Workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home.
These workbooks encourage independence in student learning and require only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if keyboarding is taught across classes at your school—not in the tech lab–or taught in a home environment.
This is a zipped file. It includes:
* student workbook (described above)
* Teacher's manual
* 12-video playlist to guide students through their year of keyboarding
The teacher manual is sold separately at Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding: Middle School