This packet is full of forms to use in student "leadership binders/Data Notebooks"
It is designed for students to keep track of their own learning. Research shows that when students take ownership of their learning they are more aware of how they are doing in school. They also have more intrinsic motivation to do better in their school work when they are tracking their own data. This is a great resource to use with the "leader in me" programs as well as just in your every day classrooms.
**UPDATE** I made an edit to the "All About Me" page, and uploaded it as a PDF which seems to be a lot more clear on the images.
- Cover page (3 different wordings to choose from: Data Binder, Data Notebook, and Leadership Notebook)
- 2 styles of "All About Me" pages
- My Personal Mission Statement
- My Reading Level ( a - z and a blank page for other reading levels)
- My Behavior Tracker (daily behavior tracking)
- My On Time Attendance Tracker (for tracking daily attendance)
- My Math Tracker (math assessments)
- My Language Arts Tracker (language arts assessments)
- My Science Tracker (science assessments)
- My Social Studies Tracker (social studies assessments)
- My Spelling Tracker (spelling tests)
- My Math Facts Tracker (one for multiplication facts, addition facts, and subtraction)
- My Fluency Tracker (for the entire school year)
- Class Goal Tracker
- My Personal Goal Tracker
- My celebrations (2 different styles)
*On instagram I will add pictures of how we use these pages in my classroom (@msthirdtechteaching)
**Please note before purchase that this resource in NOT editable.
***For personal and single classroom use only. If using with multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses at 50% off the original price.