This is a matrix that can be used to set up or design your Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) for the Common Core and to address the new teacher evaluation system.
This is an easy-to-use form that allows you to type in your information. It gives step-by-step instructions on how to use your student data to create your SLOs.
It provides a way to show your administrator the scores for DIBELS and TRC, plus a Common Core assessment. It allows you to enter teacher observations and to layout an academic plan. It specifically gives you a way to identify your targeted SLOs, and helps to demonstrate your ability to use data to inform your decision-making.
It directly ties to the RISE evaluation rubric and Teacher Effectiveness Rubric.
This is a way to provide evidence of:
1. Utilize assessment data to plan.
2. Set ambitious and measurable achievement goals.
3. Develop standards-based lesson plans and assessments.
4. Track student data and analyze progress.
For Domain 2:
1. Modifies instruction as needed.
2. Set High expectations for Academic Success