Student interests and learning styles are another way to obtain data about your students. Most educators are interested in academic data, however; understanding your students from an interpersonal level is just as, if not more important.
To say we understand the new Common Core Standards means that we understand there has been a shift; an increase in rigor and complexity. The goal in understanding a student’s learning style is motivation. If students are going to persist in rigorous and complex content, they must be engaged.
Once you obtain your student’s learning style you can utilize that information to differentiate instruction and enhance learning experiences.
• In this PDF, you will find a Student Learning Style Inventory.
• The inventory is a document that can be administered to a whole class, small group or individually.
• Student Range: Grades 3-12
• Element 1 consists of inventory questions aligned to various learning styles
• Element 2 is a table to calculate the results
• Element 3 is a blank bar graph
• All of the elements should be complete by the student.
Please rate our product and follow us if you enjoy our work
From our desk to yours
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License