This resource includes materials for students to use when reflecting on learning targets and setting SMART goals. These resources are most appropriate for students in grades 2-12.
You will receive:
- Notes and tips for using the reflection and goal-setting forms with students
- Learning target tracker and guide for students to use when rating their progress
- Learning target reflection guide: This in-depth format would be best for students in grades 4 and up as it requires higher-order thinking.
- Learning target reflection guide (simplified): This is a simplified form and asks students to think about their strengths and areas where they need to improve.
- My SMART Goal form: With teacher guidance, this form can be used with younger students to set and monitor SMART goals.
- My Goal Plan: This form poses questions that help the student plan for SMART goals. It is focused on specific actions students will take, how they will track progress, and when they should complete their goal.
- My Goal Plan (strategies): This form provides students with a place to note useful strategies for reaching goals.
- My S.M.A.R.T. Goals: This form contains more specific information about the acronym and how SMART goals are set.