Also included in
- A book club (or literacy circle) is an excellent way to give your students a rich literacy experience where they can gain independence and engage in high quality conversations with their peers. Whether students are hesitant readers or advanced, book clubs give every student an opportunity to achieve$1.80$2.25Save $0.45
- Learn effective strategies to increase literacy proficiency in student achievement through these professional development resources (how to structure a lengthy literacy block and implement novel studies). Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to book this professional development sessi$8.39$10.49Save $2.10
This Book Club Reflection Form allows students to reflect on their book club meeting and promotes accountability & engagement.
- Teacher Instructions
- Student Instructions
- Sample Schedule
- Reflection Form
This student-led book club (or literacy circle) will help students become independent and promote rich literacy discussions in your classroom!
See how I used this in the classroom here:
If you like this item, you might also like:
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases