Wow! This product includes all the resources you need to begin student-led conferences in your classroom and to start a data binder with your students. There are quarterly and trimester graphs and charts for the kids to fill in for different tests, self-evaluation rubrics for behavior, writer's workshop rubrics for their participation, sections for math, reading, writing, spelling, science, social studies, and behavior, and letters to send home to parents to inform them of the conferences and how they work. I've also included a couple of pages on how I set up my conferences, organize my classroom for them, and prep my students.
My students keep their Data Binders all year at school, and take them home quarterly to share with their parents. This is cherished time for them!
-How to set up and use Data Binders for Student-Led Conferences
-Title pages and covers
- Math title page and graphs
- Reading title page and graphs
- Writing title page and routine rubric for writer's workshop
- Language title page and quarterly assessments
- Spelling title page and charts
- Behavior title page and self-evalution rubric
- Other title pages
- Notes/Letters to parents about the process
Check out other products you may enjoy!Reading Response ActivitiesWeather Unit: Super File Folder!Multiplication and Division Super Math Games Pack