Are you looking for an easy way for students to share work during student-led conferences? This digital portfolio created for student-led conferences is the answer you have been looking for!
This resource was designed to be used with Google Slides. Students will add text, insert pictures, and create hyperlinks to develop a digital portfolio. Use the included reflection sheets for students to reflect upon the work selected. Digital portfolios are easily shared during conferences.
This resource includes:
• Teacher Notes
• Link to a video with tips
• 31 total pages including:
- 3 cover page options
- About Me page
- Student pages - Many options - Check out the preview!
- Subject specific pages to showcase student work
- 8 editable pages - Please note that only the text is editable. Background images are not editable.
• 14 Reflection Sheets - Each sheet has 3 different colors
You may also like:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it (or the resource icon on the Credits page of my resource) and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I would love to hear your feedback because it helps me determine which resources you value, so that I can create more. ☺