Do you believe in the power of encouraging students to take responsibility and advocate for their own learning? This packet will give you the tools you need to help create assessment-capable learners. These editable student-led conference forms will give you and your students the tools they need to reflect upon and assess their own learning and come up with goals - a practice that has the possibility of tripling the rate of achievement!
Use the items in this package in the way that works best for your classroom. Multiple forms have been provided in varying levels of difficulty.
19 Pages Include the Following:
• Teacher Instructions
• Student Conference To Do List
• Student Data Information
• Student Self-Assessment Rate Chart – 2 levels
• Teacher Assessment of Student – 2 levels
• Student Self-Assessment Goal Sheet – 2 levels
• Student Self-Assessment: Goals & Action Steps
• Teacher Comments: Student Goals / Action Steps
• Parent Comments: Student Goals / Action Steps
• Student Conference Agenda
• Parent Conference Checklist
• Post-Conference Reflection