Student-Led Conferences | PDF and Digital Formats: Allow students to take ownership of their learning when they present this learning to their parents. Help prepare your Grade 6, 7 or 8 students for their Student Led Conference with this package of resources. This resource contains individual PDFs and Google Slides format to assist with online learning.
Curriculum Alignment: Ontario Growing Success Document
- Student-Led Conference teacher instructions
- Goal setting sheets (Progress Report, Term 1, Term 2, Term 3, Term 4)
- Learning skills self-reflection
- Learning skills anchor charts (in colour)
- Portfolio evidence checklist for students (Public and Catholic school options)
- Portfolio evidence reflection strips
- Conference reminder sheets (parent/guardian contact form)
- Conference reschedule sheets (parent/guardian contact form)
- Conference outline for parents and students
- Student-led conference graphic organizers
- This Is Me Portfolio Cover Assignment (Art & Media Literacy Assessment)
- A student-led conference reflection sheet
- Progress report reflections graphic organizer for bulletin board display
- Star student reflections for bulletin board display
- Individual PDFs
- “What a comprehensive resource to help me get my Grade 5/6 class ready for my first-ever set of student-led conferences. I'm feeling much more prepared for this event now. Thanks so much!”
- “LOVED IT! Easy to follow and implement. Used it this first term and my student-led conferences went well! Preparing for them was great too - the kids were invested in reflecting on their work (thanks to this resource)!”
- “Well organized and easy for students to follow. Student-led was a success this year because of this resource. Thank you for sharing.”
- "Thank you for helping to make the idea of student-led conferences come to life in such a user-friendly, easy way!"
- "This was an excellent resource! I used this for parent-teacher conferences after first term report cards went home. I like how it makes students reflect upon their work and their strengths."