Student Led Conferences
Have you ever tried student-led conferences? I have used this SUPER format in my first and second grade classrooms for the past three years. It is super simple, easy for younger grades to use, and flexible. This editable document allows you to use what you need for your classroom and add text boxes to best fit your class needs. Both a EDITABLE PowerPoint and a NON-EDITABLE PDF are included.
What is included?
1. Super Hero theme Girl & Boy Welcome Pages
2. Student-led conference reminder notes for parents
3. Editable "My Conference Checklist" page
4. "My Conference Checklist" example page
5. "My Favorite Things About School" writing prompt
6. "My Top Ten Favorite Things About School" graphic organizer
7. "My Super Math" editable page to insert appropriate math data/ work for your students to show parents
8."My Super Reading" editable page to insert appropriate reading data/work for your students to show parents
9."My Super Writing" editable page to insert appropriate writing data/work for your students to show parents
10. "My Super Science" editable page to insert appropriate science data/work for your students to show parents
11."My Super Social Studies" editable page to insert appropriate science data/work for your students to show parents
12. "My Reading Level" data graph (Using guided reading levels for 4 quarters)
13. "My Self-Reflection" page
14. "Parent Homework" writing letter to students
15. Student-led conference sign in sheet
Feel free to message me any questions you might have how to best use this resource! Good luck!
Classroom Commitments Posters
Glow & Grow Feedback Forms
Small Group Notes and Conferencing
Please leave feedback after purchasing this resource! I love hearing back from you AND you receive credits that can go towards future TpT purchases.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to be the first to know about resources and updates to my store, please click the green star on my homepage to follow All the Learners.