Student Led Conferences Made Easy
Student-led conferences give students a chance to showcase the learning they have done in the classroom. Strength-based and with a growth mindset, students can use this as a privacy folder when 4 groups of students do their conference at the same time.
This eco-friendly set can be printed and laminated and then used year after year.
- Printables to create a colored privacy folder for the conference (that will be used again and again).
- Cover images: Privacy Please, Student Conference in Progress
- Checklists for students (This will be glued on the inside with step-by-step directions for students to follow during the conference that parents can read with their child.)
- Checklist for parents with tips for getting the most out of the conference
- Goal setting sheet in strength-based language that parents work with their child on and where parents identify ways they can help at home. There is a checkbox so that parents can indicate they need more suggestions.
- An extra set of 2 printables for parent-teacher-student conferences - a color poster and a goal sheet.
What a nice way to conference with students and parents where everyone wins and feels successful and helpful all in the name of your students. Take a look at the preview picture to see what it looks like put together. (The clipart has been updated but this will give you a good idea. )
You might also like:
Be sure to follow along here for some great ideas and freebies:
FACEBOOK The Write Stuff on Facebook
PINTEREST The Write Stuff on Pinterest
INSTAGRAM The Write Stuff on Instagram
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom and helps me to plan new creations based on your likes and needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
You will now receive email updates about this store!