Are you looking for an EASY way to streamline your small group planning for reading? Look no further, this guided reading group planner pack has everything you need to: create and organize your groups, plan a week's worth of lessons for your small groups with ease, hold your students accountable for their learning with various questions and graphic organizers and empower your students to own their learning by giving them various reading roles. This resource includes 2 pages of detailed tips for planning/organizing your small groups and on how to implement this resource effectively.
- 2 Pages of Tips
- 2 Pages of Aligning CC Standards with Graphic Organizers
- 3 Pages of Organizers to Group Your Students
- 3 Pages of Small Group Lesson Planners (one sheet for each week!)
- "Ways We Can Read" Anchor Chart
- Generic Fiction/Non-Fiction Questions that are CC Aligned and work with ANY book
- 6 Fiction Graphic Organizers (CC Aligned)
- 5 Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers (CC Aligned)
- 3 Pages of Reading Roles & Anchor Chart for Implementation
This pack is perfect for any first, second or third grade teacher. The graphic organizers are aligned closely to the second grade standards, but can EASILY be differentiated for first or third grade learners. The reading roles are easy to teach, and can make running your small groups an independent practice that your students run and you facilitate. They are also not necessary to use to get use of the rest of the resource. Please check out my blog post on reading groups for more tips on using these reading roles in your own classroom.
Are you looking for something to have the rest of your class engage with during your small groups? Check out my editable reading workshop pack to engage your learners in must dos and may dos in a new, innovative way.
Please check out the preview file before purchasing. Follow me on Instagram and TpT for first access to my resources. Enjoy!