Also included in
- Teaching 21st-century skills doesn't have to be an extra task. What if your students could learn content and develop 21st century skills at the same time without you having to overthink it or over plan? This resource is a bundle of 21st century skills learning activity tool kits that organically incPrice $43.65Original Price $48.50Save $4.85
- Are you looking for open-ended homeschool or classroom experiential learning activity resources for any and all subjects or targets? Or maybe you're interested in adding experiential learning activity experiences to your classroom or homeschool curriculum but aren't sure how to facilitate it, don'tPrice $49.05Original Price $54.50Save $5.45
Self-directed learning in the classroom or homeschool is a great way to gain content knowledge and build 21st-century skills simultaneously.
This bundle includes five student-directed learning tool kits:
- Scientific open inquiry
- Project-based learning
- Problem-based learning
- Maker projects
- BONUS: Learning Reflection Slideshow Template
Each tool kit includes all guiding materials needed to get through each type of student-directed learning activity from start to finish, such as brainstorming activities, project/problem design templates, reflections, and rubrics.
Each tool kit promotes student-designed learning experiences. Students ask their own questions and design their own sustained inquiry experiences, or you can personalize each activity to fit a specific topic and let students take it from there.
All templates included in each tool kit are meant to be generic, so they could be applied across disciplines.
This self-directed tool kit bundle is Google Apps™ compatible. This bundle currently includes a printable AND digital version for all of the tool kits included. The digital version of each tool kit can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™.
Note: The resources included in this bundle are not editable at this time.
If you like this product, check out these similar resources:
Try out these free resources from ELD:
- Experiential Learning Activity Tools Free Mini-Bundle - Tie it all together with this free E.L. bundle, which includes a spreadsheet to manage all of these activities.
- Project-Based Learning Driving Question Writing Tool
Take a look at these blog posts for inspiration and guidance with this resource:
- What is Student-Directed Learning and What are Strategies for Getting Started?
- What Does the Teacher Do in a Student-Directed Learning Environment?
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org
Font Cover Credit: Mr. FISK Fonts