Also included in
- This bundle includes EVERYTHING you need to effortlessly plan morning meeting. These simple tools will help build positive classroom culture, starting with morning greeting at the door. When students are familiar with how morning meeting runs, introduce them to student-led morning meetings. It's tr$14.50$22.00Save $7.50
- This Classroom Management Bundle will transform your classroom management and give you the tools needed to build a positive classroom climate. This bundle promises to help EVERY teacher, first year or veteran. Included in this bundle: Brain Breaks to provide whole-class activities that give studen$59.99$91.00Save $31.01
Make morning meeting magical by having students lead morning meeting. Allowing students to plan for and lead morning meeting is a great way to teach responsibility and leadership skills. It also helps address important speaking and listening standards.
We have designed everything you will need to launch an effective morning meeting and everything you will need to allow students to successfully lead morning meetings in your classroom. We've also included the communication forms you will need to send home to parents/guardians. Parents/guardians will be pleased with how simple it is to help their child plan a morning meeting for your classroom.
- How to launch Morning Meeting in your classroom
- 18 Greeting Cards
- 18 Activity Cards
- Sharing Sentence Starter Posters
- What Do Good Presenters Do? Posters
- Letters to parents
- Morning Meeting Planning Sheets
- Morning Meeting Sign Ups
- Suggested Greetings List
- Suggested Book List for the Reading portion of the meeting (organized by month & theme)
- Suggested Activity List
- Editable Letters to parents
- Editable Morning Meeting Planning Sheets
- Editable Morning Meeting Sign Ups
- Editable Suggested Greetings List
- Editable Suggested Activity List
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!