This product is a package of everything you need to implement student-directed, project-based learning in your classroom. All of the templates necessary to complete a PBL project from start to finish are included here. This package is useful for teacher-assigned projects that are aligned with the standards as well as purely authentic project-based learning, where students design their projects on topics of interest. This product is for those looking to move toward a student-centered, inquiry-based learning environment.
1) Instructions for implementing this product
2) Project final product and authentic presentation options - blank template for instructor use
3) Community expert form
4) Personal project plan (includes template for project goals, deadlines, and tasks)
5) Project reflection
6) Blank project proposal - generic proposal for any student-directed project topic
7) Project plan checklist
8) Generic project-based learning rubric
9) Student-generated rubric template (blank template for student-created rubrics)
10) Category and levels of mastery word banks for student-generated rubrics
If you like this product, check out these other related products from Experiential Learning Depot:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
For more experiential learning tips, resources, freebies, etc. visit my blog, experientiallearningdepot.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.