Do you assign your students a number to ensure confidentiality or to make paperwork easier? These number circles will come in handy! Print these bold numbers onto cardstock, laminate, attach a magnet or velcro to the back and place on magnetic surface or bulletin board.
Ideas for use:
* Have students move their number to indicate that they have completed an assignment.
* Numbers can be used for class management boards to ensure confidentiality (an outsider doesn't know which students are "in trouble").
* Use the numbers to make student groups.
Included are numbers 1 through 36 in the following colors:
* black circle with green, pink, and blue border and white numbers
* black circle with white border and white numbers (print these on colored paper to make them pop!)
* white circle with green, pink, and blue border with black numbers
* white circle with black border and black numbers (print these on colored paper!)
Each numbered circle measures exactly 3 inches in diameter.
Student Number Circles by Nasreen Wahid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License