This is an editable Microsoft Word file.
This is to be used with shared writing - see my blog post at http://misslaidlaw.blogspot.ca/2017/02/shared-writing-for-early-writers.html
Students will be assessed (observed using a checklist) on:
- Visual Art 2.1 - express feelings and ideas about art
- Visual Art 2.2 - explain how elements and principles communicate meaning
- Visual Art 3.1 - identify and describe art seen at home, school, and in the community
- Visual Art 3.2 - demonstrate an awareness of a variety of works of are from diverse communities, times, and places
- Writing - spell some high-frequency words correctly
- Writing - spell unfamiliar words using a variety of strategies that involved sound-symbol relationships
- Reading - use stated and implied information and ideas in texts to make simple inferences
- Collaboration (Learning Skills) - responds positively to the ideas and opinions of others; shares expertise and promotes critical thinking
Your feedback on this FREEBIE is greatly-appreciated!