Help your students get organized with a classroom assignment and homework chart. There are 2 versions - one for younger students and one for secondary students.
• One version is geared towards younger students, with a daily block for notes on the lesson and homework.
• The second version has columns for each specific course and would be ideal for middle and high school students.
• Help your students create the healthy habit of documenting the daily lesson and assignments.
• On 8.5 x 11 paper and designed in black and white for easy printing.
• Print a copy for your classes each week!
• Great for students who are required by IEP or BIP to keep written record of assignments.
See other products in my store!
Back To School Task Card Activity
These 24 task cards ask both academic and personal questions to help the students get to know each other - and you get to know them, too! Includes a response form in case you want the kids to record their answers. Great ice breaker!
Reading Strategy and Skills Posters (Fiction)
Create "good readers" with these polka-dot background Reading Strategy posters. For the 8 strategies there is one full size poster that defines the strategy and 2 half-sheet posters that provide tips for applying the skill.
50 Inspirational Quotes Poster Set (Bell Ringer/Discussion Starters) - Set 1
These 50 Growth Mindset posters can be used as bellringers or classroom discussion starters while building character in your students. Great to create an Inspiration Wall. This is set 1 of 4.
→ Click the green star above to follow me and receive notice when I have no products.
→ Please leave feedback on any purchases so I know what you like!
→ If you have any questions, please send them to me on the Product Q and A page and I will reply!